TASCAM’s latest MiniDisc recorder is the MD-02B, the industry’s only choice for professional MiniDisc recording. The recorder features XLR balanced and RCA unbalanced analog inputs and outputs, as well as coaxial and optical digital ins and outs. It records to MiniDisc at ATRAC3 compression, and a disc can switch between Stereo, Mono, LP2 and LP4 modes.
TASCAM’s MD-02B improves on the best-selling MD-350 by adding an optical digital connection, increased program play memory and automatic track increment by time or level. Fade in and fade out is also now available while recording.
- 2u rackmount MiniDisc recorder
- Stereo, Mono, LP2, LP4 recording modes
- 44.1kHz/16-bit recording resolution
- ATRAC3 encoding
- Power-on play
- Included RC-MD02 35-key wireless remote control
- Balanced XLR or unbalanced RCA inputs and outputs
- Coaxial and Optical S/PDIF digital input and output
- 1/4″ stereo headphone output
- PS/2 keyboard input for labeling tracks
- 120-230V, 50 or 60Hz universal power input